============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

 
Happy New Year to all!

I haven't much to share. We did not even make it until midnight! It was still a fun night, indeed. We ordered pizza and sat on the sofa, watching television. I had some art supplies nearby and created this little gal. (Watercolor).

I have really enjoyed working with several different mediums these past few days.....

But I must admit... My watercolors are my fave! I have them in tubes, in half pans, in field sets. I even have a very special travel palette with a cool, brown leather case. I love them all! I am always in "aaaaaahhhhhh" when I watch the soft colors roll onto the paper. I smile.

May you have a wonderful 2013!

 

1 comment:

  1. Love her! She is so cute! Can't wait to see more! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete