============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Monday, January 14, 2013

A Quick Post!

Just a real quick blog post tonight...

It's been a tiring Monday!

Once home from work, I added some flowers to my painting. I'm in no hurry to finish, so I decided that I really wasn't "feeling it", and have set her aside for now.

The coffee sure tasted fabulous, and I wanted to read... And unwind a bit.

I did snap some photos of the beautiful, country sunset from our backyard. Ooooooh, how fun it was! I was disappointed to discover a spot on my new Sony lens.... But it's all fixed now! Yay!!!!

I hope that you are appreciating some beauty where you are! Goodnight for now! Zzzzzzzz

 

No comments:

Post a Comment