============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Never Enough Time....

Today I feel as if I just haven't had enough time this week to accomplish all that I wanted to. Rush, rush, rush. I did get to work in my art journal today during my after school art club! That's always nice...

To sit with the students, who also love art, and listen to their conversations... And to see them so happy in their own art projects. Great atmosphere!

Once I was done with my work day and art club, I rushed home to catch the sun going down...

Grabbed the new camera and snapped these pics! Loving the Sony NEX 5r, and the touch screen rocks!!!!

Ok...

 

Gotta dash for now! See you again soon!

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. You are the perfect person to have an after-school art club! And I love your drawing. So lovely!
    Nice shots! Glad you are enjoying your new toy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you, Laura! I hope that you are feeling better! Yes.... I really am thrilled with my new toy!!!!! I can't wait for you to get yours because I really think that you are going to love it!!!!! It's so darn little..... And we both are crazy for miniatures!!! Have a super day! Xo

    ReplyDelete