============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Just Before the Wedding Day...

Hello, readers!

I do hope that your week is off to a great start!

I must say, these days are moving way too slowly for a girl who is ready to be done with Summer school, get married, and start the real Summer vacation!

Ooooohhhhh, I am just so excited!!!

I calm myself with ramblings in my art journal.

 

Spending evenings out on the patio and tending to the gardens.

Did I tell you that I am growing herbs for drying? I'm going to make teas as well!

The Chamomile is already hanging. I want to put my tea mixes into pretty little packages or boxes for future gift giving.

 

It will be fun to use the oregano and parsley from my own garden!

I'm growing several different kinds. The hot and spicy really has a bite to it!

 

My mint chocolate leaves are Devine!

So, these are my simple pleasures...

That help keep me calm...

Just before the wedding day!

Enjoy your days, please!

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment