============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Content Camper...

Hello and happy hump day!

It's been raining and raining here in Eastern Kansas. Yesterday after Summer school, I came home. Dark skies and a chill in the air. I thought about it for a brief moment: Do I dive into some art...

Or should I just burrow under the blankets for awhile?

I then start going through all of the reasons why I can and should go take a long nap! Do you do that? I reminded myself that I work, I get up at 4:30 am daily, I'm really supposed to be on Summer vacation, I'm getting married soon and need extra beauty rest!!!!

Needless to say, it was a lovely, peaceful nap! A nap out in the country is the absolute best! We hear only the birds singing here! Aaaaahhhhhh!

Well, today was somewhat of a repeat of yesterday! More rain, more cool weather and grey skies. Where is our Summer weather?

A little painting after coming up out of my rabbit hole...

 

My sweetheart surprised me today with some news. We will be returning to Biloxi Beach in Mississippi for a honeymoon stay! We both loved that beach when we traveled there last Summer. He has booked our room in our same, fabulous hotel & resort!

No, we will not be pulling a camper, let alone, sleeping in one! I just wanted to paint a tiny camper in my Molskine art journal. I will write about our travel plans!

We are both so excited! I do hope that these next few weeks fly by!

Summer brings new cravings.

For me, it's a craving for more fruit... Cold, wet fruit. More salads ( always with feta cheese crumbled on top)!

I stopped by the grocery store after work and there it was. I wanted THAT fruit.

That oh, so pretty pineapple!

 

Satisfied.

Content.

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment