============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Friday, June 21, 2013

My Magical Place...

It's my magical place...

But at 6:00 this morning when I entered, it did not seem to feel very magical. Sigh.

My art studio. Oh, what a mess!

With our wedding date just seven days away, and guests arriving...

I knew that I had to devote some time and energy to tidying up!

With a cup of coffee in hand...

This project began.

 

I spent two hours sorting, rearranging, shuffling. I still have some "problem areas", but for now, I can see that magical space again...

And a bit of table space to actually work on!

So much yet to do in just seven more days!

Tomorrow I'm treating myself to some pre-wedding/pre-honeymoon shopping!

Happy Friday to you!!!!

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment