============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Tiny Faces...

Oh, my!

It's been a few days since I have blogged! Time sure slips away when you are having fun, doesn't it?

Yesterday I did have to attend a work related meeting, but just as soon as it ended, my co-workers and I did some shopping in the city and had a wonderful lunch!

It really hit me...

Very soon, I will be back to work and art time will be limited. I panic! Really, I do!

So, today I did assembly line art!

Oodles and oodles of tiny faces on those tiny canvases!

Layers and layers of luscious, acrylic paint!

So very time consuming and only one canvas completed!

This will be an on going project, but really enjoyable.

It's been raining here again! Happy gardens!

Healthy plants.

Our weather radio went off at about 3:00 this morning. I heard the man's voice say, "severe thunderstorms with powerful winds". I jumped up and dashed out to the patio...

In the darkness, I was moving potted plants and decorative patio accents...

In Kansas, powerful winds are serious!

Once I was safely back inside...

I heard it.

In the nick of time, I rescued the plants and glass candle holders!

Swoooooooosh.

What a storm it was!

How is the weather in your area?

Until next time...

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment