============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Monday, August 26, 2013

The Birthday Post...

Hello, dear ones!

Well, today I am another year older!

What a perfect date to begin a brand new art journal, don't you think?

The very first page...

Welcoming another year of life.

It's really been just a typical day. Up at 4:00 am...

Work.

My sweetheart gave me my Birthday gift on Friday. The iPad mini to keep in my work bag. Love it!!! I use my 3rd generation iPad so much, but really did not want to take it to work. The mini is perfect for that!

On Saturday night we indulged in a Birthday buffet.

Treats.

Sweets...

And more treats!

Since my parents had gifted me with a gift card a few weeks ago, to a hobby store...

I purchased some hydrus watercolors, online. They arrived in time for some birthday painting!

Love, love, love!

Thank you, dad and mom! Xo

The colors are very vibrant.

 

I can't believe that I'm now 48 years old. The years are going by quicker and quicker. Yikes!

A short post tonight.

The old Birthday girl is tired. All partied out!

Until next time...

Blessings to you!

 

4 comments:

  1. Je te souhaite un très bon anniversaire Missy ! Happy birthday ! I wish you a year as sweet as you ! Even if a do not comment (language barrier I guess...), I really enjoy coming and visiting your blog. You are like a breath of fresh air in the blogosphere :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU so much, sweet Sylvie!!! I really do appreciate you reading my blog and for taking the time to comment!!!!! Don't ever be shy... Just be YOU! Xoxo

      Delete