============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Friday, July 26, 2013

Trickle, Drop, Splash...

Hello, dear readers!
How are you?
I am, at last, feeling better. I think it was about 4:00 this afternoon when I realized that I felt good after a past few days of sluggishness and moping!
It was then that I scurried to my art supplies...
The ones that I keep in a portable tote. Ya know, the tote that I carry from room to room...
And to the patio.
I was in desperate need of some art journal play!
I couldn't stop thinking about it.
I could even hear the water in my mind...
Trickle, drop, splash...
Trickle, drop, splash.
I've always wanted a large fountain to add a bit more tranquility to my atmosphere. ( like a rainforest.... With tropical plants surrounding).
One with a big lion to hoard off any unwanted guests and to guard the Forest.
I paint and paint.
A big smile on my face.
Yes, I smile really big and listen to
Trickle, drop, splash.
Trickle, drop, splash....
Because today, sitting outside on the patio has been extra special!
Hubby has fulfilled yet another dream of mine!
It looks pretty nice in my art journal too!
Ready for the weekend...
How about you?
Enjoy, my friends!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment