============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Monday, July 15, 2013

Simple, Summer pleasures...

Good Monday morning, beautiful people!

I had such a wonderful time attending the many delightful tea parties over the weekend!

I'm doing my best to thank each one of you that dropped by my tea party, and to also post a comment of thanks to each one of you who welcomed me into your world for a cup...

But I'm afraid that I have missed some of you.

My apologies.

Please know that I visited every single tea party and am most appreciative of your hospitality!

Wasn't it just a blast?

Once again, thank you Vanessa!!!!

You are so gracious and full of talent and charm!!!!

XO

After two days of tea, I am settling back into my art and creative life here.

I picked up my neglected art journal last night and began catching up on the big events that have taken place through June and July! (A work still in progress)!

 

Our wedding, of course!

And honeymoon too!

I reflect on each special moment daily!

I'm such a lucky girl!

(Photo by Leilani Thornton Tuttle)

This Summer is going by way too quickly.

I love, love, love Summer, don't you?

My new husband and I spend much time on our patio!

 

Do you see the little boogie board?

We purchased it while on our honeymoon. A keepsake from Biloxi, Mississippi!

At night, we are all about lights.

Tree lights, solar lights, and candles galore!

It's the simple pleasures that make us most happy!

Ya know, laying in the hammock, tending to the gardens, watching the dogs romp, grilling delicious foods. We even have a tv on our patio for night time viewing... True crime mysteries! Oh, so thrilling!

Life is good.

Blessings to you all!

 

2 comments:

  1. I love your patio and your journal entry is lovely! Congratulations on your marriage! I wish you many wonderfully happy and magical years together!
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete