============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Florida Vacation!

We have been away...

For some much needed rest and relaxation, but mostly... Some sunshine! Oh my, it has been a long Winter here in Kansas. I need to see COLOR. For too long, Kansas has been grey.

Off to Florida we went!

We stayed at this beautiful Hyatt Regency resort hotel.

Of course we experienced days of magic at the Disney parks! I can't possibly share every photo. ( I took over 300 pics)!

We saw love under the stars...

Palm trees dancing with the cool breeze.

We enjoyed quiet evenings with my family on the patio.

I tasted coffee from every restaurant!

A day at Cocoa beach provided me with a sun kissed glow.

Thanks, dad and mom!!!!!

I love you so!

Now back home...

One more week of work and then 10 days off before I begin working Summer school. ( I had not planned on working at all this Summer, but it was offered to me and I just could not turn down an elementary position)!

So much more to look forward to. Our June wedding and more family time.... And the entire month of July to play, not work!!!! Many creative ideas in my head and more sights to see!

No more grey. Kansas is green again, the sun brightly shines, and our garden is growing!

It's always nice to return home after a vacation.

Until next time...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment