============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Something to roost about!

Seriously? It's a Saturday morning and after a very long, tiring work week, I was really looking forward to sleeping in a little. Well, my body clock was wide awake at 4:00 AM! I tried to fall back asleep but had no luck so I got out of bed and brewed the java. That's when I heard, "cocka-doodle-doo".... Over and over again. Country living comes with such sounds!

So, with my first cup of coffee, I began sketching.

Then painting with my watercolors. It was a lovely morning!

Hey! Now you may follow my blog through "bloglovin'"! Just click on the button on the right hand side! Possibly you have been using Google reader to follow your favorite blogs and need a new source. I think I like Bloglovin'! Easy to navigate and you can have blog posts sent to you to suit your preferences (daily, weekly, or as each new post comes available). I choose to get one message a day informing me of new blog posts, however, I find myself just browsing through many, many blogs through Bloglovin'! I just love everything about blogging, don't you? Please, let me know if you are a blogger yourself so that I can go peek! I spend every single morning reading art blogs! They so inspire me to get out my own supplies and make something!!!!! Just maybe we will meet over there... At Bloglovin!

Until we do,

Enjoy your Saturday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment