============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Are Mermaids Real?

I saw it on the tv last night... And the night before.

Reported sightings of them. Some captured pictures, others had short video clips of this creature with webbed hands, a long fish-like tail...

A human-like torso and skull.

Supposedly, a body had also washed up to shore, having all of these same features...

And supposedly, the government has stepped in to keep this hush hush.

 

I like to believe that mermaids ARE real.

I keep them alive in my art and with some pretty trinkets that I have collected through the years. I've always loved all things mermaid!

When I paint the mermaid, I prefer to use several colors...

Soft and subtle. Sometimes sparkling colors. Twinkle, twinkle. Happy glow!

 

What do you believe?

Please, share.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment