============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Birthday Week!

I've had five glorious days off from work! Leading up to this break, I entertained thoughts of painting and blogging daily... It would be perfect, right? No watching a clock... Allowing my creativity to flow, flow, flow!

Once I finished work on Tuesday and got settled in at home... New, more appealing thoughts entered my mind. I wanted to put on my best loungewear, rest, read, sip coffee, and hang out with my very best pal, Paul! Oh, I have painted and journaled throughout the five days, but for the most part, I hung out with him! After all, it was Birthday week!

We dined out a few times, we shopped some lovely malls, we watched a movie, we slept in, we have sipped much coffee...

And we've enjoyed eating cake!

My fella turned 46 on Friday! Oh, we have such wonderful parties... Just the two of us!

I will paint another day. Some things are just more important! I've yet to complete this painting.

Until next time!

 

2 comments:

  1. Aw! Happy Birthday to Paul! The cake looks delicious, your week sounded awesome and the paintings are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, sweet friend! I will tell him! It was a wonderful, relaxing week!!! Hope yours was super as well! Xo

    ReplyDelete