============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sweet Pack!

Greetings from the East Coast, where today, the winds are high and beating harshly on my windows. It's storming outside and even the birds seem to have vanished...
as I have today.
Yes, I have shut myself in to this tranquil studio space for the day with a fresh pot of coffee- the bold, Italian blend from Starbuck's. My fave!
I have been putting together these, "sweet Packs" for my etsy shop. I did get them listed. 
I thought that a variety pack of cards would be nice, so in this pack, I have included 4 Thank You's, chocolate cream cardstock, 2 pink Birthday cards (female), and 2 blue Birthday cards (male).
Enjoy!

I had planned on going out for a walk today, but now, with all this rain...
I think I'll continue on with creativity...
and a movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment