============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Inspired by Blue...

I have been re-decorating my bedroom. I tend to stay with soft blue and white for my "serenity room" because it always looks so pure, fresh, clean.
The walls are all white...
and bare.
I decided to paint this canvas for the bedroom.
Still working on it, but getting closer to being finished so I thought I'd go ahead and share!


I used acrylic paints, and even used "Shiva" oil crayons on some of the detail. These oil sticks are amazing, but messy!
I'm having difficulties getting her nose just right so for now, I'll walk away from the painting and go for a walk or something!
Wishing you a perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment