============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"City Girl" returns...

Busy day here in the studio!
Another assembly line, and, another appearance from, "City Girl"! I shared City Girl with you all on my former blog, "In A Shabby Kind Of Way". She was a published, mixed media piece in the Jan./Feb 2010 issue of "Somerset Studio". Big honor, as I am a big Somerset Studio reader and fan!

"City Girl" is now available for purchase on 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" cards, right here!

I have added a special touch to her hat!

And, packaged her up nicely in a pretty, organza gift bag.
The colors on these photos appear to be a little dull. She is much more vibrant!

Perfect for Mother's Day, bridesmaids gifts, shower gifts, birthdays...
or just because!
It's been raining here again.
I want to be outside, exploring. Maybe I will grab my umbrella and go anyway!
How's your weather?
Comments welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment