============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My wonderland...

The coffee tastes so good this morning! I've added a dash of cinnamon to the already perfect, Starbuck's Italian blend. As I sip, I see the sun peeking through the little windows of my art space. Of course, I have already been busy with today's assembly line of "Wonderland" cards. Because it is such a beautiful day outside (no rain), I don't think that I'll do any etsy shop listings. I want to be out and about, exploring my own wonderland! I want to take colorful pictures and collect nature findings from the ground! I may even stumble upon some friendly Gnomes.
Believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment