============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday's Tales...

Hello out there!
I haven't any completed projects to share today because I've been busy with the "business end" of ART!
I have spent much time on my laptop and have a headache to prove it.
Last night I did enjoy sitting in front of the TV, sketching in my little chipboard book...a book that will be up for sale upon completetion.
On this page I did discover that when working with raw materials, such as chipboard, any defects in the material will appear in the art...notice the un-planned "mole" above the girl's lip! I actually like! It adds character and a bit of aging. I'll show this again after it's finished.
I think about getting a pet. I love cats for companionship, but yet I do not have any friends or family here to "babysit" when I dash off on my creative adventures, so, I just cannot commit to a pet right now...
but I CAN have as many pets as I desire in my artwork!
Happy Tuesday to you all!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Thanks for showing us the progress...I can't wait to see it all finished. I'm sure it will be hard to part with!

    ReplyDelete