============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Thursday, January 20, 2011

CELEBRATE HATS!

According to The "Awe-Manac" book, today is HAT DAY!
I do most of my girls with hats anyway because I LOVE hats! I also enjoy wearing hats myself.
This is the front cover of a new project that I started last night.

It's a tiny, chipboard book. I chose not to prime it with gesso, paint, or even pretty papers. I wanted to try something new and different. I am using colored pencils as my main medium! I was rather pleased with the results.
I'll post pictures throughout the various stages of this little book. I tend to bounce all over with projects so it could be awhile before it is actually completed!
Don't forget to wear your hat today!

No comments:

Post a Comment