============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Sketchbook Project 2011 recap...

My entry for "The Sketchbook Project 2011" will be postmarked on Tuesday! The deadline was extended due to bad weather all around the world, however, I would have had it mailed on time. I'm going to use these bonus days to add a few more details to my overall book.
I don't want to show everything because I feel that it takes the fun out of this! I am hoping that my readers will be able to see the sketchbooks live...or, at their permanent home in the Brooklyn Art Library.
Until the tour...
enjoy these sneak peeks!







Aaaaaaahhhhhh!
I can now move on to other creative adventures!

1 comment:

  1. Yippee! Congrats Missy on finishing it up! I can't wait to see it LIVE! It looks simply magical! xo

    ReplyDelete