============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Beneath the big, open sky...

Hello!

I do hope that you had a nice Memorial Day weekend!

We have just returned from a little get-away so this morning I am returning to my routine...

beginning the day with my art journal and coffee, from the patio.

I just cannot get enough of this beautiful weather.

I reflect on our trip to Branson and West Plains, MO.

Nature.

 

An old school house from the past.

One of my favorite tv shows growing up, was "Little House on the Prairie".

Once entering the school house, I was taken back...

And thinking about Laura Ingalls Wilder. I am quite curious about Mansfield, Missouri, where the Ingalls family moved to in 1894 and established home, in which they called, "Rocky Ridge Farm". I must visit Mansfield soon!

To think...

That these desks were once occupied by students in knickers and handmade dresses and school bells rang manually from a one room school house with an out house located behind the building. At times, I believe that I belonged there myself... living a true prairie lifestyle!

There is simply something very grande and uplifting about being beneath a big, open sky with only nature and a few structures...or not.

I always return back home feeling so inspired and more balanced.

Wishing you a wonderful day!

Until next time...

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment