============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Monday, June 20, 2016

Mermaid Wishes...

Hello, hello!

I am doing a quick post just to say it out loud...

"I have just completed my "Mermaid Wishes" series!

You know that I have been working on these little acrylics on canvas for awhile now and sipping tons of coconut water too! It's hot out here on the patio!

You may purchase them here:

Missy Trent Art

 

The three pictured above are 4"x4", chunky canvases. So cute!

The other mermaids (below), were painted on 6"x6" traditional canvases.

I am still working on several mermaid watercolor pieces.

Happy first day of Summer and I do hope that you will follow the link and join me there!

Thank you so very much for supporting my art!

See you soon!

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment