============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Sunday, May 22, 2016

A new backpack...

Hello, hello!

It happens about this time each year.

My urge to be outdoors and to explore excites me beyond words!

And, because when we do take more road trips throughout the Summer and the journeys are always very unpredictable, I need to carry a lot of stuff...

On my back.

Yes, I prefer a backpack during these warm months, spent outside. Backpacks, I find, free up my arms so that I may snap photos or shop with ease. I can carry a jacket in my backpack, a bottle of water, a book, my camera, my art journal. They are a must for me and this year, I decided that it was time for a new one!

I chose a backpack from Sakroots, along with a matching crossbody cell phone bag with a removable strap. (These are great for keeping in a backpack and removing for quick trips into the convenience store or a restaurant).

Can you tell that I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of these purchases?

On this quiet Sunday night, I'm enjoying some bonding time with my watercolors and art journal.

It's been a very laid back weekend. I even started a new book!

I hope that your weekend has been peaceful.

I would love to hear all about it in the comments!

Enjoy!

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment