============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Monday, June 13, 2016

Feeling tropical...

The temperatures are rising here on the prairie.

Each day, a little warmer, making patio sitting a bit uncomfortable but I stick it out because I have waited so long to be hot!

I just drink more water, tropical smoothies...

And think about mermaids and the deep blue sea. (In this case, a turquoise sea)!

I think that my next goal is to paint a series of mermaids. They are so much fun to paint and oh, these colors! Don't they just scream "Summer"?

Hey! In case you haven't heard yet, I am making the transition from my "Missy Trent Art" page to a group format... Still I call it "Missy Trent Art". Please, find the group on Facebook and join us there!

I do believe that having a group will be a more personal way to interact with my followers and a nice way to share my art available for purchase. You never know... I may even paint with you, using the fun Facebook live video feature!

 

Even my home is looking tropical with a touch of turquoise, blues, and this beautiful wood dough bowl that was given to me from my dear friend, Gayla! Love it!

I could not decide whether to put fruit in the bowl or the candles and potpourri?

I suppose I can alternate, right?!

 

What have you been doing under the big yellow sun?

We have been grilling supper in the evenings and I am enjoying Mediterranean and Greek salads with homemade hummus!

 

Life is good!

Blessings to you all!

See you soon!

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment