============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Another day...same dog.

This morning I completed the bulldog painting for friend, Lori!

Yay!

The hot pink may be a bit too much, but I really wanted to keep the painting fun and playful. I have never really painted pets before so I still have much more to learn and improve on. This was a great challenge piece!

I will begin packing my bags on Tuesday, leave for Lori's house on Wednesday. We have some birthday decorations to create and some places to explore before her 50th birthday party on Saturday night!

I am packing my "big" camera and iPad so possibly, I will even do a blog post while there.

It's been a beautiful week here on the prairie with fabulous skies greeting me from our big arched windows.

I do always miss home when I go away.

I am such a creature of habit who prefers her comfort zones.

Hey! We planted our garden yesterday! I look forward to using our own grown vegetables for salads, cooking and juicing soon!

I love to try new combinations in my Breville juicer, however, still prefer the carrot juice with apples and this week, I added locally grown wheatgrass to the blend.

Nothing beats the taste of fresh juice!

Ok, dear readers.

That's all that I have for now!

I am off to varnish the bulldog painting!

Until next time...

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment