============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Sunshine & Serenity...

April.

A month full of surprises.

One day it is raining and the skies are grey. We plan with great caution. Do we begin planting our garden or will there be yet another frost?

Some days we are blessed with bursting rays of sunshine and 70 degree temperatures.

In Kansas it may be a "perfect day"...

Until the wind kicks in and the desire to be outdoors is gone.

I just wait patiently and find my own sunshine and serenity!

I'm reading a new book, getting my exercise, spending quality time with my art journal...

playing with new watercolors.

This past weekend, hubby and I took the dogs over to our playground. The land that we purchased a couple of years ago.

There were traces of Fall and Winter left behind.

Yet colorful flower blooms to greet us and to remind us that Summer is near.

I have been off of my routine these last few months due to a shoulder injury and the launch of my LuLaRoe clothing business so the exercise was much needed. My bones hurt in the mornings lately...

another reminder that I need to stay active!

Back on the treadmill and adding yoga to my days.

Do you create your own tranquility?

Pause.

 

Savor the sunshine.

Love your life!

XO

 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely and inspiring post, friend! STRETCH..... :) I'm stretching with you! The photos and story are beautiful!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet Leilani!!! I appreciate you dropping by to take a peek!!! Xo

      Delete