============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Vintage inspiration...

Hello, hello!!!

How was your weekend?

Mine....

just perfect.

This tiny postcard has made me smile over and over again.

I picked it up at one of the many shops located in Kansas City, MO. A place called, "West Bottoms".

My friend, Gayla, was here visiting from Texas and we spent an entire day shopping all things vintage in historic "West Bottoms". Rows of brick buildings, converted into shops, boutiques, diners, and flea markets.

I returned back home feeling so inspired!

There's just a wonderful, warm feeling within that comes from old surroundings, old things, and architectural beauty.

I want to preserve it all on paper so naturally, I have been dabbling in my art journal.

I want to make fluffy paper balls!

I want to sit on this lovely chair and read a good book. But...

For now, I will just paint all of this lemony goodness!

We sipped coffee throughout the day, ate pulled pork nachos for the first time. (So much for clean eating on this day)!

It was such a fun time, indeed.

A memory that will forever be cherished!

Enjoy every moment of life, my friends!

Until next time...

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment