============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Monday, December 16, 2013

The Red Christmas Box...

Hello!

A new week, it is!

Did you have a nice weekend?

 

We made our trip to the big mall on Saturday...

And even captured a glimpse of Santa Claus! Oh, yes. He says that he is soon heading our way!!!

After a full day of shopping, browsing, tasting, and dining out...

It was so nice to be back at home, in the warmth... With my art journal that had been neglected for weeks.

From where my plush recliner sits in the living room...

This is my view. The Christmas tree...

And a red box that sits beneath it. Oh yeah...

I can't wait to show and tell what hubby got me for Christmas! He refuses to let me have them now. I have wanted these for a year or so...

And now just seems like a more fitting time to own them.

 

I spent a very good portion of Sunday cleaning and organizing my art studio.

I have a clean work table now...

Ready to be loaded down soon with January and February art!

Here's a little peek at a sculpture to come!

I am ready to get started so I shall close for now.

I wish you a magical day and I'll see you again real soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment