============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Mid December Ornaments...

Hello out there!

Can you believe that it's already mid December?

The days go by so quickly (to me anyway). It just doesn't seem true that I left my day job nearly one month ago.

I have kept so busy, still selling my Christmas ornaments like mad! Each morning I am in my art studio...

never, ever late for work! Giggle. Giggle.

And each night, I restlessly lay in bed, my head spinning with new ideas to be created. Folks, I'm so tired that today I took the time to simply sit, breathe slowly, and nap! (It's certainly a wonderful kind of tired though).

I wear a smile when I'm shaping clay into itty bitty babies.

I then laugh out loud once I get their little faces painted! Oh, yes, these babies make me very happy! Even husband laughs at them and says, "Look at those big heads"!

Hey! Are you following me over on my Facebook page? (Missy Trent Art & Offerings). I do hope that you will, if not already.

Once Christmas has passed, I will spend the month of January creating Valentine offerings. I post all of my creations onto my Facebook page first, and frequently.

 

We had a dusting of snow on Monday! Today the sun is shining brightly, although it's still rather cold outside. I even wore my mittens to the country post office this week. I love our post office! Silly to say, I know...

But if you ever watched the television series, "The Andy Griffith Show"... The little town called, "Mayberry", is much like ours. (A bit more modernized, of course)! Seriously, I can go into the post office and often be the only customer in line...

Or, in a line of only two people, who are visiting because they know one another. The clerk is always smiling and very friendly. A trip to the post office and back home never takes me longer than 15 minutes.

I used to dread post office days when I sold my creations on eBay, in my home town. It was a chore to stand in a long line with my stack of boxes...

Only to be greeted by a very stressed out postal clerk.

Yes, I appreciate my new community and good ol' country living!

Ok, my friends. I shall close here and wish you a wonderful rest of the week!

Until next time...

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment