============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Joyful December Ornaments!

Hello, friends!

Don't you just love December?

I'm sitting here this morning, coffee in hand... admiring our lighted Christmas tree. It's c-c-c-cold outside. Frost on the windows. Grey skies.

The spirit of Christmas is scattered throughout the house. Boxes ready to ship. I'm happy to announce that my ornaments are selling out again and again! If I only had some hard working elves to help, I could produce even more of them...

But, I don't. Sigh.

After being inside for days, making, painting, sculpting, and boxing...

It was nice to get out Friday night, with hubby. We went into the city for dinner and shopping. Afterwards, we took a slow drive down Mass street in Lawrence, Kansas, to enjoy the lovely lights.

I snapped some pics from the car. (Not the best), however, I wanted to share!

My heart is happy and filled with such joy!

I wish this for each and every one of you as well.

Now, back to my work table, I go!

I shall meet you right back here, very soon!

Xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment