============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Little Bit of Christmas...

Happy weekend to you!

I still love weekends. One would think that because I now work from home, that the weekends would not be as meaningful. For us, weekends are filled with adventure, road trips, dining out, and of course... rest!

Today we are going into a bigger city to shop at the mall and simply take in some of the magic of Christmas!

I had a busy and productive week.

More trips to the post office to ship ornaments! I am so grateful to be doing so and want to thank all who made purchases. I continue to create new designs... and they are still selling!

I also have some Valentine goodies in the makings! Oh, how fun!!!!

However, I do allow myself to slow down and enjoy this moment. This Christmastime.

Each morning I plug in all of the pretty lights!

 

I sip the coffee and gaze for a bit.

My heart filled with peace,

Love,

JOY.

I send a bit of Christmas your way...

Blessings to all.

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment