============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Happy June!

Hello, friends!

And hello, June!

I sit here on this beautiful night...

Listening to the rain outside.

Burning indoor candles with tropical scents.

Going through photos on my iPad and just thought I'd share!

On our way home from our family visit last weekend, these retro gas pumps caught my eye!

As did this old church.

Our prairie yard is always a fun place to romp...

With a camera in hand!

Some guests dropped in to greet me!

And then they had to dash!

Did I tell you that I'm growing pumpkins?

Oh yes!!!!

Even white pumpkins and blue pumpkins!

Our flowers are blooming beautifully.

It's patio season all over again.

 

Beautiful skies.

Playful fur babies.

This is our life right now.

I hope that yours is beautiful.

Hello, June!

Until next time...

Savor each day!

Xo

 

2 comments:

  1. I love your photos! The mist ones are so lovely! Blue pumpkins?!? Oh you will have to post photos when they fruit! Have a great week!
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura!!!
      I tried to resond and to thank you for your sweet comments several days ago, but I could not get it to go through! I'm sorry! Hope all is well with you and have a wonderful day!!!!

      Delete