============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Greetings!

Just a quick hello, as promised!

Can you believe that it's the end of the week already?

Oh my, it has gone by so quickly!

I have taken just a teensy break from acrylic paints.

You see, I really truly love watercolors.

I have missed my watercolors terribly.

So, this week I have been painting 5" x 7" watercolor greeting cards.

They are for sale soon, over on my "Missy Trent Art & Offerings" facebook page.

Please, join me over there!

I would love to see your lovely face!!!

Shhhhh.

I am also going to offer a give away soon!

Do you have any weekend plans?

I will tell you all about mine after I get some photos to share!!!

Until next time...

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment