============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Laundry...and such.

Hello, friends!

I have just returned back home after another weekend road trip and event!

My nephew graduated from high school and of course, we wanted to be there, in my home town, to cheer him on as he walked across the stage and accepted his diploma.

It was a busy, busy weekend with several graduation parties, picture snapping and cake eating. (Oops).

Yes, I am now back on my routine of "clean eating"...

And the treadmill.

Honestly, I still have not found much time for art but I am enjoying playing "miss photographer" and being outdoors...

Along with laundry and such.

It is oh, so lovely on the prairie right now and I do not want to miss out on a single bloom!

I even picked some wild daisies yesterday morning and placed them in the old bottles that my dad gave to my while I was back home. As a child, I remember him often digging the earth to find such treasures...

And now they have become my treasures.

I will cherish them!

Enjoy the photos!

See you soon!

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment