============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Thursday, May 5, 2016

That moment...

Today I had that moment.

I started the day with too much thinking. You know... making mental notes on what needed to get done today. I would then go to my paper list and write it down.

After two cups of coffee and a shower. No treadmill.

I was out the door.

I did my to do's and scurried back home. The sun was beaming and the temperature was perfect! A calm breeze was the cherry on top!

It was that moment when I made the decision that the remainder of the day would be spent enjoying time outdoors, doing some art, exploring nature, snapping photos, watching the fish and frogs in our pond. Oh yes!

I needed to PLAY!

Of course, I encountered a few unexpected surprises such as a new, large turtle living in our pond...

and a fluffy bumble bee sucking sweetness from my Alliums.

After roaming the prairie, I brewed a pot of late afternoon Java and dug out some old, but much loved art supplies. With the Neo watercolor crayons, I loosely painted this little girl. (Which is the age that I felt in these moments of freedom)!

Yes.

I really needed a day like today.

How do you take care of yourself?

I do hope that you discover your moments to simply play!

Talk soon!

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment