============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The most wonderful time...

Hello, dear ones!
Yes, I know. It's been awhile since I have blogged.
I have missed my iPad terribly...
and you!
It's funny how we tend to get stuck in our comfort zones.
For me, my iPad has become my office. I use it for all of my photo editing, organizing, corresponding, selling, promoting my art, blogging. I had my last iPad set up to suit my needs just perfectly and then one day it was gone! A black screen and never again to power on. We tried to fix it and even replaced the battery with no luck. Yes, I have other devices, but oh, how I missed my perfect iPad!
Tonight I am happily setting up my new iPad Air!
Keep in mind, I may have some tweaking to do so this post will be short and sweet. A test post!
I hope that you are enjoying this holiday season!
I certainly am and have so much more to share.
Soon.
Blessings to you!
Xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment