============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Paint, Powder... Perfect!

Hello!

I'm sitting in bed, all warm and cozy...

watching the Oscar awards. A nice end to a perfect, snow filled day.

It started yesterday evening with sleet. At about midnight the fluffy snow began to fall from the sky. This morning I grabbed my Sony Nex 5r camera and stepped out to snap a few pictures.

6 degrees out. No kidding!

And then more snow came blowing in.

We were happy to be inside. Hubby cooking up good foods, including a pot of chili.

Me...

With all of my twinkling lights...

Painting.

I couldn't be happier.

Well, I suppose I did get a little happier when this painting sold!

So, tomorrow I plan to do another one somewhat like it.

I'm preparing for a show (March 15th).

It's not easy to create "enough" inventory, but I do the best that I can and just enjoy the entire process. It will be a fun day shared with another friend/seller. It's also for a good cause to help a local family in need. I love my community!

Are you watching the Oscar's?

Please, stay warm and enjoy!

I will be back soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment