============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Friday, February 7, 2014

Wild & Free...

Hello to you!

I'm typing this blog post from my warm bed! I like it here during cold Winter months. We were hit with a huge snow storm a few days ago. This morning I had errands to run and was pleased to find that the streets were fairly clear but the rest of the town is still white.

To the post office I went...

carrying a large tote bag filled with art to be shipped to new homes. Even in these temperatures, I wear a smile. I'm so perfectly content these days and always anxious to return back home to my favorite spaces!

I've had a very busy week of painting! Custom work...

so grateful.

Thinking about Spring and flowers warms my heart.

I absolutely love this quote by Henry David Thoreau.

It's so very fitting for my surroundings and lifestyle. I am happy in my own backyard where wild flowers grow and geese fly in flocks above my head. A stroll down a dirt road and sparkling ponds. Oh yes, "All good things are wild and free"!

Hoping that soon I may shed this heavy coat and hang it in the hall closet until next Winter!

Longing for Spring!

Until next time, dear ones...

stay warm!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment