============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Family & A Fresh Studio!

Hello, lovely ones!

How are you?

It's been a while, I know.

January was a very busy month filled with sadness and yet, happiness...

Goodbyes and hellos.

Family bonding through it all.

My family arrived on Friday and stayed here, in our home through Sunday. My heart full. I loved waking up on those mornings, to the sound of chatter. Family members visiting over cups of coffee, in our kitchen.

We crammed in as much as we possibly could...

and then pray for safe returns...

and another opportunity to be together again soon.

I so enjoy hanging out with my family! I'm also blessed to have a husband who feels just as I do. It was so nice to hear him laugh out loud again.

Prior to our guests arriving...

I went on a cleaning binge in the art studio!

Would you like a peek?

It sure made Monday morning extra delightful! A clean work table. Aaaaaaahhhh!

I got much painting in, and even completed one!

I am donating this canvas to Genesis Christian Academy for their annual fundraiser.

Now, on to the custom work that awaits me!

Blessings to you all!

Stay warm!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment