============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Colors...

Hello!

How are you?

I'm quite peachy here! (Or coral)???

I have recently discovered a color combination that seems to be popping up everywhere in my life...

which reveals something about myself.

Coral, peach, brown, turquoise, and aqua.

These must be my favorite colors! I have always adored blues, especially aqua...

but without even thinking about this, I find myself painting with these colors. Often.

On canvas, on glassware.

I just can't get enough of them.

Possibly, I am drawn to the Bohemian vibe that I get through these hues?

I have a drawer full of large, chunky jewelry in these colors. I especially like wearing my bold turquoise pieces in the Summertime, with a plain, white tank top. To dress my look up a bit, I will layer with my coral crochet vest with fringe!

Folks, this has been going on for years without my even realizing it!

Long ago I made these rosette pins and headbands.

After I snapped this iPhone pic, I had to laugh!

Look at my sweater!

We discover so much about ourselves through art and creativity.

I guess I have found "my colors".

How about you?

Have you a favorite color combination?

Please, share!

Peace & Love!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment