============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Mapping 2014 With Jill Berry continued...

Hello, friends!

I must hurry through this blog post, my apologies. Oh, so much to do around here...

With company arriving soon!

As promised, I am sharing what I will now call, my completed map for the fun filled "Mapping 2014 with Jill Berry" challenge!

I would still like to color in my roads with graphite pencil.

I also decided, at the last minute, to leave the entire bottom left side blank. Since the map was created in my own, personal art journal...

I want to write about the experience!

I truly enjoyed being a part of the challenge!

Thanks so much, Jill!

Off to do some laundry now! I'll meet up with everyone, right here...

in a few days!

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment