============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

ACEO's and a Dash of Color!

Hello, friends!

I am typing this blog post from my warm bed! Yes, a cup of hot coffee is sitting on my night stand. It's seriously cold here, in our neck of the woods! I am a person who could easily burrow all Winter long and never leave the house! (It just might be that way now that I've left my day job)!

Even the view from my art studio has been rather blah. A dusting of snow on the ground. Grey skies. Poor, dead trees.

I need color!!!

I have been dabbling and creating my own sunshine, of course.

Do you do the same?

I absolutely love playing at home!

This week I have tinkered with many of my toys...

Gelli plate, clay, gouache, acrylics, watercolors, graphite pencils, my cameras.

Although I long to bounce around on the land again, with the sun beaming down on my skin...

I am enjoying this Winter, just fine.

I finished this 8"x10" acrylic painting from my last blog post!

I'm crazy in love with the colors and texture!

She is available now in my etsy shop!

Moons make me smile! Do they you? I want to paint many more moons and stars!

Sometimes I prefer to work with tiny art.

This little gal is an ACEO (Art Cards, Editions and Originals). She measures only 2.50"x3.50".

I remember when ATC's (Artist Trading Cards), became all the rage here in the United States. I was involved in several online groups for swapping these small works of art. What fun it was! I received trading cards from Spain, Italy, Japan! I met so many nice people who were passionate about art and ATC's!

ATC's are for trading only.

ACEO's may be sold.

I miss participating in the ATC swaps. I just might get online later today and see if there are still active groups...

And jump back into the game!

Possibly you know?

For now, I'm listing ACEO's in my etsy shop.

I'm in the mood for small today...

And may make oodles and oodles of them!!!!

Wishing you a colorful day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment