============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Free Spirit...

Hello to you!

It's a lovely weekend here.

My darling husband left town on Friday to play in the Arkansas hills. Me...

I needed some solitude, silence, and art.

It was a very chilly morning. A cold front moved in on us in the night. I poured myself a cup of coffee, wrapped up in my snuggie, on the sofa...

And began working in my art journal as the sun came up.

I found myself feeling happy and calm. At peace.

You see, my job is really stressful and very chaotic. I cannot go into great detail regarding specific responsibilities in which I have with my job because it is confidential...

but it is taking it's toll on me.

Some days I come home depressed and wonder if I will ever see a light at the end of this tunnel.

I'm happy to report that there is!

This week, hubby and I had a talk. Through all of this, I have discovered that I have a very supportive spouse. We have resolved this issue. At the end of this school year, I will be resigning. I do not know exactly what will come next for me, if anything at all. Hubby says to resign now, but my work ethics are near perfect and it is I who wishes to tough it out through May!

This art journal entry is my way of celebrating! I will anxiously await the new journey that lies ahead!

I feel free already!

He's now safe and back home...

That wonderful husband that I am so blessed to be sharing life with.

We sit here on the sofa, fireplace glowing and crackling. Pizzas delivered!

Happy, happy weekend!

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment