============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fall Festivities & Funky Art!

Hello, my friends!

How are you?

Wonderful, I'm hoping!

I'm back to a fast and furious work week after a lovely weekend. Sigh.

My friend, Kim, and I did take a little road trip on Saturday, to the annual, "Maple Leaf Festival". There were so many vendors, selling their handcrafted goods...

Along with antiques and foods!

The tie dye booth was calling my name.

Oh dear.

I could not make up my mind on which garments to purchase! I must say, this tie dye artist used the most beautiful colors and created amazing designs. Of course, I was in full blown "Fall mode". I ended up buying the dress, in the earthy, Fall colors...

And a long sleeved t-shirt!

Love, love, love!

After hours and hours of walking...

And stuffing ourselves with Mexican food...

It was also nice to be warm (and weary), at home that evening.

On Sunday, I was rejeuvenated and ready to create!

A bit of art journaling (still in progress)...

And a whole lot of sculpting.

Painting.

Stringing.

I came up with these- "La Catrina" inspired necklaces!

And that sums up my weekend!

Tell me all about yours!!!

See you again very soon!

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment