============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Sunday, September 29, 2013

More Spookiness and washi tape...

Hello, friends!

How has your weekend been?

Mine could not be more perfect!

Dabbling in some art journaling here.

More spookiness.

 

Sleeping in until 7:00 and 8:00 am and having coffee on the patio, with my hubby...

Wrapped up in his flannel jacket because it's a bit brisk outside in the mornings now. Aaaahhhhh, Fall!

Yesterday we did some shopping before attending a wedding reception.

Look what I bought....

Washi tapes...

And glitter tapes!

Won't these tapes look cool in my art journals?

There are so many lovely tapes available. I had a difficult time choosing. I will continue to add to my collection. I plan on using my tapes for other projects and even for gift wrapping! Oh, how fun!

This morning I added the wording onto the page.

It's going to be a relaxed day filled with art, rest, and smoked pork chops.

Life is so good!

Blessings to you!

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment