============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Bit Spooky...

Hello out there!

How are you?

All is well with me.

Although I continue to wear sandals to work each day, the air is cooler and the mornings are darker.

Fall is upon us and things get a bit spooky around here this time of year.

I tend to create wacky Halloween items.

Kneading balls of clay and then sculpting them into candy corn shapes. Once they were baked and cooled, I painted each one.

A dozen candy corn necklaces are now scattered on my work table. Fun!

Big, furry insects...

Orange and purple lights.

Candles galore.

Magic potions ( a creation from last Fall).

Ghosts, goblins, pumpkins.

Yes, things get a bit spooky around here this time of year...

And I love it!

Here's to Fall!

Until next time...

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment