============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Behind The Mask...

Hello!

Happy, happy weekend!!!

I'm enjoying a cup of evening java, out on the patio. Cooler air. Feels like Fall here!

I'm finally feeling content and relaxed after a very busy and stressful work week.

Seriously. Words can't even describe.

On Thursday and Friday I had "Mandt training", mandatory with my job. We must be certified.

Day one really wasn't too agonizing and I passed each test effortlessly.

Day two was pure torture. I felt as if I was in boot camp!

I came home a zombie.

A Friday night...

And I really just wanted to crawl into bed a burrow beneath the blankets.

Even my face felt tired. I decided it was time for some pampering. A mint-lemon clay mask!

Perfect!

I then made the coffee and went into my serenity room.

The room with all of the cheery art supplies, begging to be played with.

I needed to journal.

I began bouncing back, but by then, it was getting late so I went on to bed. I completed the journal entry this afternoon after a trip to a flea market with my best pal, hubby.

September has already been a challenging month, but not in a bad way. I really can't share much at this time, but I will tell you that I have stepped out of my comfort zones and have made great efforts to gain some things that would richly enhance my already blessed life. I have worked hard and have stayed up late a few nights to complete tasks. I can now only sit back and hope that my commitment and efforts will pay off! (Another reason why I have not found the time to blog)!

The girl behind the mask has been crazy, crazy busy!

Crossed fingers!

Happy weekend to you!

Until next time...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment