============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Little Girl Pink

It's the second day of February Pink! It's a rather sweet color and I am very fond of it. I finished "Little Girl Pink" yesterday. It seemed odd for me to put a body onto my girl! I'm not sure about this piece. Maybe I should ask YOU...
Which do you like best?
My full face girls or a full figure girl?
Oh, by the way, I should add that I do paint/ draw boys once in awhile, however, I do have a passion for the frills and lace. It's fun for me to also be a wardrobe designer for my little painted people!

No, I did not buy these while grocery shopping Sunday night.
I ended up buying chocolate frozen yogurt with a caramel sauce to pour over the top of it!
I am really struggling with diet these days. My lifestyle is so much different than before. I'm no longer chasing after children and getting them to the next class! My muscles have turned to mush and it's just too cold to be outdoors!
Oh, hurry up, Spring!
Until then...
I will enjoy the sweet things Winter offerings!
*YOU MAY ORDER A "LITTLE GIRL PINK" PRINT OF YOUR OWN THROUGH THE PAY PAL BUTTON LOCATED TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS PAGE!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! She's cute! I like her! I think you should always do whatever calls to you...one day that may be a full figure or another day just a closeup of a face.
    Oh, I can relate to the diet thing. We can only do the best we can every day and on those days we slip, we should not feel guilty! xo

    ReplyDelete