============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Friday, February 11, 2011

Handpainted Clutch & such...

Oh, how I love creating one-of-a-kind pieces!
This is a canvas clutch that I have handpainted one of my girls onto.
My mind just races with ideas...
what a fun gift this would be, either alone, or filled with note cards or teas! I personally, would use it to store paintbrushes or my gel pens in!

Her pretty, pink hat, ooooo la la!
The bird of free-spirit perched on her brim!

I've also hancrafted a polymer clay rose with glass beads, mounted onto a magnetic closure!
This little bag is up for grabs in my etsy shop today~ http://www.etsy.com/shop/lalavagabond

I am finally feeling like my old, creative self again!
I am feeling quite settled since my big move in September.
I am laughing and living!
I am also anxiously awaiting MARCH because I have so much to look forward to!
My entire family will be coming to visit for approx. 5 days! Yippppeeeee! I miss them so much!
Then, Laura will be coming in April so I will be sitting on the edge of my seat waiting out the last part of March (and cleaning,organizing & regrouping)!
I'm just so happy I could burst!
I might also add that art sales are keeping me hopping, (A dream come true), and yesterday I no more than uploaded the picture of "Emily" (shown below in yesterday's post), and she sold! Thank You Gina T and daughter, Emily! She shared a wonderfully sweet story with me that really brightened my day, touched my heart. I will be shipping the original piece out to her today. So much appreciated!
Oh, and did I mention that the sun is out again today...and it's FRIDAY?!!!!
Wishing you all a fabulous weekend!
Now, back to some art for me.

1 comment:

  1. I love the clutch! So clever. And cute!!
    Yes! I can't wait to come up for my visit too! Fun times await us!xo

    ReplyDelete